payday woooo :-)

pay day today... never have i been so happy to get my money... this month has been long spent a stupid amount on petrol and the cars...
also had so many problems with my own interent stuff.
bet i get bit in the ass and something happens with my car :-(

anyone else got plans for there money???

stuff on cars etc holiday...

give me ideas of what to save up for haha... as i blates cant spend anything this month :worried:

Payday was Tues, along with my annual bonus :w00t: -

Booked my summer holiday to Morocco and sorted some bits out for the 197 too! So thats all spent now...

i now dislike you i will be lucky if i can afford anything this year holiday wise. i was going to take my gf to florida to disney world as shes never been haha yes i know but would be right laughs, then was gunna go over to the gulf coast and borrow rents place for two weeks. (tis just a dream now really cuz of ****ty paypal)

my paypay isn't till next wednesday, been a 5 week month and I was skint last week lol.
Its all going on cam fitting and a remap :smiley:

pay day tomorrow as usual weekly for me,

going away for easter for a week nothing speical tbh, ( just nice to get away ).

oh and something large from Renault should be arriving soon. :drool:

yurp get payed on friday and all of it is going to Ktec Racing lol £2777. oh plus pickup and delivery which is an eye watering 600 quid

Ha Ha I though you may be interested . . . I got bitten by the tuning bug so I keep spending silly money. . . . ermmmmmmm carbon bonnet, KWv3's, 2 peice front discs, braided brake lines . . . then when i get the car back its going straight to RS tuning in leeds and having a nice new "catcam" camshaft fitted trying to find somewhere that sells a forged piston off the shelf too if anyone can help.

Ha Ha I though you may be interested . . . I got bitten by the tuning bug so I keep spending silly money. . . . ermmmmmmm carbon bonnet, KWv3's, 2 peice front discs, braided brake lines . . . then when i get the car back its going straight to RS tuning in leeds and having a nice new "catcam" camshaft fitted trying to find somewhere that sells a forged piston off the shelf too if anyone can help.

Said it before and I will say it again; Nutter!!!!

Nice if you can do it though! :001_wub:

When you coming to Leeds?

No money for the car this month lol!

Paid for the Nurburgring trip, ferry journey and new front tyres for the black 1.4 clio.

Cha ching!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oilman Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake 0
linkyt565 Wheels and Tyres 22
Matt_555 New Members 6