Peugeot RCZ

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Well, after the concept proved such a hit, they have decided to put it into production and it is virtually unchanged. The bubble roof remains and it should be a lot cheaper than the Audi TT. Reaches roads early next year, I think Peugeot have a winner on their hands, what do you reckon ...

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/peug ... 2009-08-18

Peugeot just never seem to get it quite right do they, maybe they should go head hunting at the Alpine plant

If Renault produced something that looked like that, and had the power and handling to match, I would be first in the queue

looks good, will have a crap interior and fall apart in a year, the very reason I will never buy a Peugeot.

Pity, cos the styling is spot on imho

I never owned a peugeot but from what I've seen in the showroom the interiors are far superior than those of the renaults... take it 207 vs the clio or this 308 against a megane... the peugeot just does it better, although in my opinion money spent here must be saved somewhere else, so I'd rather stick with the renault interiors and have that money spent on the chassis development ( clio 197 vs 207 RC wise )

skny said:
I never owned a peugeot but from what I've seen in the showroom the interiors are far superior than those of the renaults... take it 207 vs the clio or this 308 against a megane... the peugeot just does it better, although in my opinion money spent here must be saved somewhere else, so I'd rather stick with the renault interiors and have that money spent on the chassis development ( clio 197 vs 207 RC wise )

but as for the electrics - you think renaults are poor......... :oops:

skny said:

by poor interior I mean they make the recaros look like they last a long time. The Renault interior may be pants, but it does last longer and is more ergonomical than the Peugeot

I order everyone to reserve judgement until the motoring press have driven it !