PF 330 brake discs - options?!

Why don’t you just buy the rotors from Reyland but give them the disc details and they will sell you the correct ones rather than the ones from their kit? There is no design needed its simply diameter, width and then number of bolt holes and PCD. http://www.reyland.co.uk/discs/ they list 330mmx28mm with various choices of holes and PCD and only £275 inc vat

Hope that helps

I've been to KAD this afternoon, but they are unable to help. I've just sent an email to Martin at Reyland to see if they are able to sort it for me. If not I'll get over to HiSpec tomorrow and see if they can sort it for me.
Also while I'm on the case, does anyone know how to get the PCD of the rotors so I can send them on when asked? Thanks in advance!

HiSpec are in Dartford, I have phoned them and was promised a call back....not heard anything as of yet. On a positive note, I've been emailing Martin at Reyland, which all being well with measurements that I'll grab tomorrow he can get a set sorted for £290 posted!!
You might have seen my car a ECP in ashford mate on the rare occasion when I take the car to work. I assume you stuck with your 197 after all the early dramas you had with it?

If you don't want the ongoing cost of PF rotors, just sell the setup you have now and someone will buy them for at least £200. Put that towards the £500 full Reyland kit. You're still paying £300 now, but you wont have any faff ever again.

At least that is what I would do, plus the Gold bells look way more swag :wink:

IMAG0342-750x410.jpg
(shameless wheel whoring!)

Whipped a wheel off today to have a look at the discs properly, it's safe to say Ive defiantly had my money's worth! The inside of the rotor - you can't see any of the grooved markings.
But on the plus side, I've measured the rotors up and they are 203mm PCD which from what Martin at Reyland has said, they will fit
Although I may just get the complete kit and be done with it, what do we think a set of PF bells are worth? Lol

Got a Reyland kit ordered - so will have a PF kit available if anyone would be interested? I'm going to see if the Reyland discs fit the PF bells once they turn up too, might help someone else in the future :smile:

[MENTION=4271]leeboy[/MENTION] can you please weigh a Reyland rotor when you get themdelivered?

One of the good things with PF rotors is that they are super light, around 1.8 kgs lighter than the stock ones and they are bigger! I wouldn't like fitting something heavier tbh..

The pf kit doesn't have holes in the discs which bolt to the bells.
It has tabs that slot in the bells and then a ring round the back.

Indeed, that's why the PF are floating whereas the rest of the 330mm kits are just 2 piece.

What I meant is that the PF disc as a whole is lighter than an OEM even though it's bigger, other 330mm are heavier even though they are with aluminium bells. Maybe that's why the PF are so expensive?

Indeed, that's why the PF are floating whereas the rest of the 330mm kits are just 2 piece.

What I meant is that the PF disc as a whole is lighter than an OEM even though it's bigger, other 330mm are heavier even though they are with aluminium bells. Maybe that's why the PF are so expensive?

I was trying to put right the others about pcd bolt hole which they don't have.

The PF discs are fantastic. I've never had an issue with them and they get a really hard time on the track.

There's a thread on here about the cazan racing, reyland discs and they come across as ****e.

The PF ones might be the dearest but they're dead for a reason, they're the best you'll get.

And good luck trying to get hold of that dick Fernandez too