Photo shoot LY goodness!

Went out with a mate to take a few pics. She's very good and we shall be doing this more often.

The best photos :thumbup1:

d6866e5d.jpg
fc7153a4.jpg
c021747a.jpg
6cb1a790.jpg
3adf3478.jpg
df504ad6.jpg
6fd8c8ad.jpg
5df9b9bc.jpg
711cbe17.jpg

Hope you enjoyed :smile:

She now has centre caps.

Last edited:
Friday cant come soon enough to get my Cup racers on.

Haha I bet it can't!! Mines a proper little cup racer now especially with the toyos!! Wow what a tyre not as bad as I thought for day to day driving either :smile: only had experience of out on track with another car before.

De-wipering the car soon :smile:

Haha I bet it can't!! Mines a proper little cup racer now especially with the toyos!! Wow what a tyre not as bad as I thought for day to day driving either :smile: only had experience of out on track with another car before.

De-wipering the car soon :smile:

Let us know how the de-wiper goes, Ive been wanting to do it for ages but don't know where to start lol

Wow! What a stunner, I need a 200 in LY in my life tbh.

I love the pineapple too :oops:

Amazing looking car mate i have you on face book you also habe the ka track car, if you dont mind me asking what havr youdone to the clio to get 213bhp?

Amazing looking car mate i have you on face book you also habe the ka track car, if you dont mind me asking what havr youdone to the clio to get 213bhp?

He has had it cammed, miltek system, and k-tech remap the last I spoke to him seeing as he is my best mate :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions