Pictures of 200 with orsam night breakers as main beam ?

Looking at changing my main beam from that awful yellow to something a bit smarter and I've heard orsam night breakers are good any one on here have them in ?

Thanks

I have some Osram Nightbreakers brand new, unopened. Never got around to fitting them and won't bother.

PM me if your interested, you can have them for a steal.

Taken on my phone, so the quality isn't great but you get the idea... They're as white, but nowhere near as garish in real life.
DSC_0587.jpgDSC_0588.jpg

Thanks guys the problem I have is that I hate the yellow look of the bulbs in my 200 and my 172 had xenons i want to go for a clean white look bulb but not sure what to go for I would get projectors with a hid of some sort but it bugs me that the corner light won't work because it's not factory spec

Np dude, the Nightbreakers are an awesome upgrade compared to standard halogen, personally I think the colour is comparable to a 5000k hid, just doesn't quite have the same intensity on the road. If you're after a light output comparable to the 172 xenons, projector lights might be your best bet.

Np dude, the Nightbreakers are an awesome upgrade compared to standard halogen, personally I think the colour is comparable to a 5000k hid, just doesn't quite have the same intensity on the road. If you're after a light output comparable to the 172 xenons, projector lights might be your best bet.

Totally agree with JB40K on this one. My daily driver has Xenons and its a big disappointment when in the RS, I'm running the nightbraker plus'. They do light up the road nicely compared the standard set up, not to mention circa £17 is a snip.

Totally agree with JB40K on this one. My daily driver has Xenons and its a big disappointment when in the RS, I'm running the nightbraker plus'. They do light up the road nicely compared the standard set up, not to mention circa £17 is a snip.

Yeah i do agree with you guys I mean on my 172 I liked the xenons but mainly because of the look / colour but I found that they wasn't amazing in brightening up the road although that may be just me I do like the sound of these night breakers there was a girls on another forum saying there rubbish and still give a dull yellow look but I think I'm gonna have to try these for myself as it does sound like there decent and will probably go for the plus ones where can you get them from ?

The standard bulbs really are pathetic on these cars!

Was going to change them but then read about how much of a job it is :worried:

Was going to change them but then read about how much of a job it is :worried:

It's not as bad as it sounds, honestly... I did mine, bumper on in about 20 minutes; the drivers side is easier, once you've located the lack of the bulb, pull off the connection and give the bulb a little twist, it'll pop out. The hardest part of the whole thing is familiarising yourself with the back of the lights blind. Passenger side requires unbolting a few bits but as soon as you've done it once, you'll be fine.