plastic trim

Roy

clio197.net legend
any body tryed this
Forever Black Bumper&Trim Cleaner & Reconditioner Dye Kit

can i recommend auto glym bumper care probably the only auto glym products that works

There's nothing wrong with any of the Autoglym products :smile:

I use the meguiars black stuff for my car

ive used both.just thought i`d give something else a try
i prefere megs:thumbsup:

TBH, I don't rate Auto Glym, all their stuff is old and needs replacing with new stuff! The Bodywork Shampoo is the worst! I have been given loads of the stuff though, that's the only reason I'm still using it. Will probably just buy some Maguires to replace it all now though.

I have just purchased the "Forever Black Bumper&Trim Cleaner & Reconditioner Dye" so I shall let ya'll know how it goes, my front grills is where itll be used as they are near grey than black!

I have just purchased the "Forever Black Bumper&Trim Cleaner & Reconditioner Dye" so I shall let ya'll know how it goes, my front grills is where itll be used as they are near grey than black!
nice one:thumbsup:

TBH, I don't rate Auto Glym, all their stuff is old and needs replacing with new stuff! The Bodywork Shampoo is the worst! I have been given loads of the stuff though, that's the only reason I'm still using it. Will probably just buy some Maguires to replace it all now though.

What don't you like about the shampoo?... is it because it doesn't foam? As long as it makes the water soft (which it does) it is fine to use tbh.
I don't use it though lol... i like Dodo's BTBM or Duragloss 901 :smile:

The AG shampoo has recently been reformulated. It's actually always been pretty good - good finish and rinses very cleanly!

Some of their range is dated, but give me some SRP and EGP and I can make any car look damn good!!

auto glym bumper care is quite good i have a bit of faded plastic on mine and it dims it back down to look like the others, dosent see to last long though and when it rains it all runs down the door so when it drys again looks an arse. What other thing could i use for faded plastics?

Try using a hair dryer - it reactivates the plastic to rejuvenate it. This is what I am told at least, haven't got around to trying it yet myself, but it is on the list of jobs to do.

auto glym bumper care is quite good i have a bit of faded plastic on mine and it dims it back down to look like the others, dosent see to last long though and when it rains it all runs down the door so when it drys again looks an arse. What other thing could i use for faded plastics?

I have experienced this too. Usual AG quality! Lol!

Yeah a heat gun and some trim product ,there's a guide on detailing world

Black wow is the best goin but its about 17 quid a bottle ,however lasts ages and you only need a little bit

Black WOW is the best product for plastic trim in my opinion. Brings up the faded trim on my R27 very well. I use it on my wheel arches too. Great product and lasts ages.

Dont be put off by the price, as you only need a little tiny amount (pea sized on a foam applicator) so it lasts ages.