Post a picture of your pussey (cat) ;o)

Oh Mike you have gotta be on thin ice my friend! :f1team07: ???

'I was looking on the internet the other day and I found this...' - another TG moment, but quite applicable here!

What are the odds on this becoming 'Most viewed thread of 2010' lol

This is one of our cats, he's 3/4 persian so the fur drives me mad, your forever hoovering. Say hello to Pringle
pringle001.jpg
we also have another cat, pics to follow

Mike, you really do come up with some random subjects to discuss my friend !!

Mike, you really do come up with some random subjects to discuss my friend !!

:innocent:

It livens the place up a bit.

I could go down the route I took on another forum, which threads included:

-Embarrasing Sexual Experiences
-Post a picture of your desktop

And best one of all, my favourite ever:

-The worst place you have taken a dump

Now that WAS hilarious.

Rich, your cat is soooooooooooooooooo cute, our long haired little fluff ball forever creates work for Mr Dyson :smile:

Mike some of those topics sound epic tbc :smiley:

Our other cat is long haired, I hoovered the bedroom the other day and filled the dyson in one room lol

I'll post a pic of mine later!! Cats are awsome!! My Ozzie is certified crazy!!! Love her to bits!!

Nashy

Photoon2010-06-18at16042.jpg

two of my 3 cats, the other was asleep under a bed as per usual. But this is Charlie (left) and Crumpet (right)
Charlie adopted us, by moving in and never moving out again. And crumpet i got from my friend as a kitten and was swapped for a tub of sweets. Good deal as he's a cool cat... lol

Unfortunately our cat, Bella, who I had lived with since I was 2 years old had to be put to sleep about a month ago due to bad health. She was 18 years old and until she became increasingly ill in the months leading up to the bad day, she looked like a cat half her age. She didn't do much and was very fussy with her food etc, never liked beeing picked up or having a great deal of fuss! But she was cute and we miss her a lot. The dog is sad his friend has gone too. Heaven forbid the day he dies, I love the dog to bits. He's getting on now though too, an English Springer Spaniel and he's 13.

Unfortunately our cat, Bella, who I had lived with since I was 2 years old had to be put to sleep about a month ago due to bad health. She was 18 years old and until she became increasingly ill in the months leading up to the bad day, she looked like a cat half her age. She didn't do much and was very fussy with her food etc, never liked beeing picked up or having a great deal of fuss! But she was cute and we miss her a lot. The dog is sad his friend has gone too. Heaven forbid the day he dies, I love the dog to bits. He's getting on now though too, an English Springer Spaniel and he's 13.

Tigger was my little baby, she had to be put down last year. She was very strange, she used to love licking your arms and your back, it was theraputic, but you had to have a shower every time, as she had probably been licking unmentionable things. :wink: