Powerflex Gearbox Mounting Bush Insert-PFF60-525

Thanks for the heads up [MENTION=51935]dcoe[/MENTION] which numbers are they on the diagram above please?

All my parts arrived and are fitted.

My overall impressions is my car feels overall more stiffer and solid.

There are vibrations with the wheel shaking and rear view mirror looking blurred at standstill but when your cruising it's not noticeable.

The car also breaks traction easier now in 1st gear.

I can live with the vibration and I'm damn enjoying my car now.

All my parts arrived and are fitted.

My overall impressions is my car feels overall more stiffer and solid.

There are vibrations with the wheel shaking and rear view mirror looking blurred at standstill but when your cruising it's not noticeable.

The car also breaks traction easier now in 1st gear.

I can live with the vibration and I'm damn enjoying my car now.

Who did your Powerflex fitting in South Africa?

I've fitted the lower and upper bushes. A lot less engine movement on accleration and on/off throttle. Car feels more soild. They have Started off new rattles though lol

I've fitted the lower and upper bushes. A lot less engine movement on accleration and on/off throttle. Car feels more soild. They have Started off new rattles though lol
Keep us in the loop, Ive read on here it takes around 2K for them to settle, thats an awful long wait IMHO.

if you go for the lower,upper torque and gearbox like i did,you will have vibrations when pulling off but trust me it is absolutely fine...i like my comfort as im not the youngest model :giggle:but it is absolutely fine,given i only drive 2 mile to work..
it is definitely worth it..

if you go for the lower,upper torque and gearbox like i did,you will have vibrations when pulling off but trust me it is absolutely fine...i like my comfort as im not the youngest model :giggle:but it is absolutely fine,given i only drive 2 mile to work..
it is definitely worth it..

Echo this for a 2nd opinion. The only mount that really adds vibration when driving is the upper engine insert. The Upper engine stabilizer, lower engine mount and gearbox mount are all spot on. As Pav said, the only vibration is when pulling off - this maybe a little annoying if you spend all your time crawling in traffic, but as soon as the clutch is all the way up or you're moving - vibration isn't noticeable.

Echo this for a 2nd opinion. The only mount that really adds vibration when driving is the upper engine insert. The Upper engine stabilizer, lower engine mount and gearbox mount are all spot on. As Pav said, the only vibration is when pulling off - this maybe a little annoying if you spend all your time crawling in traffic, but as soon as the clutch is all the way up or you're moving - vibration isn't noticeable.
I changed them all and to add to that,
Vibrations are felt on

start up, cold start up its a bit worse.

Taking off

And I notice my rear view mirror being a bit blur due and slowly moving out of position whether I'm idling or on the move.

I can live with it and I'm using this car as a daily

Some feedback, not sure how many months in but I can live with this car as a daily drive now.

Don't really notice vibrations or anything, I just feel good driving it.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I can only imagine the upper torque arm vibrations are a good sign of engine stability.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk