Powerflex warranty

Discussion in 'Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake' started by DS197, Feb 2, 2018.

1. DS197

DS197 POTM Winner - June 2017 Paid Member

Clio 197
    Has anyone ever made a claim on the powerflex lifetime warranty? It's hard to explain but sometimes when changing gear I think the car is in third, when it's actually in neutral.

Not the best description but this issue was fixed when I had the gearbox and lower engine mounts fitted. Since the problem has come up again I can only presume the mounts have worn excessively. The claims process looks easy enough, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience making a claim.

2. Gus

Gus Platinum Member

Oxford
    Clio 200, 182 Turbo
    Although I havent had to claim they are a brilliant company - have sent me washers and stuff in the past FOC.

DS197 likes this.
  3. Arch

Arch Paid Member

Clio 197
    Also never made a claim but recently contacted them as I bought the Black series Front Arm Rear Bush Anti-Lift & Caster Offset kit but did not want the caster insert as I wasn't convinced it could be accurately set up once fitted or could move while tightening. No problem the sent me out a set of non eccentric inserts for minimal cost. Excellent customer service.

DS197 and tombate911 like this.
  4. tombate911

tombate911 Paid Member

2010 Clio RS200
    Interesting. I always wanted to go down the route using the antilift bush. But didn't want to use the caster. Opted for standard black bush in the end. Be interested to see the diffference it makes.

5. Arch

Arch Paid Member

Clio 197
    I will probably do a track day in April Tom but What I will be comparing it against won't really be a fair comparison lol. I genuinely think they are missing a trick with the castor bush. It need to have a means of setting and properly locking ifnthey can achieve that it's a good upgrade. Any Caster inc ease you can get is a good thing as there is not enough geometry adjustment on the front of these cars.