prima racing green dyna twist

Found this on their website, quite a good site actually http://www.primaracing.com/ProductList.aspx?section=Engine+Components&car=Clio+197
Another alternitive induction set up, also I see cam and head work, pistons and diff packages too.

I looked at this alternitive induction set up a while back and was going to try it but stuck with the maxogen,Only a tenner less than the maxogen so not worth the hassle i thought.Plus it was before i was going to get a map so was going to do a run with the geen filter and one with the maxogen but my modding cash ran out ha!

think this is the link to the post i done:

http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21981&highlight=geen+twist+air+filter

Cool I wonder what is all in their kit? I can't decide what set up to go for, v6 maxogen or ktec's in 2018 ( its been getting developed to ages )

Cool I wonder what is all in their kit? I can't decide what set up to go for, v6 maxogen or ktec's in 2018 ( its been getting developed to ages )

They were developing a carbon cup spoiler for it in 2008...

And whatever happened to the Gen128 Ecu lol...

think its just the cotton twister and silver cover in the kit,what ever you decide to go for doubt there will be a lot of difference in gains.2018 sounds about right.

:rofl:

So R&D projects can take longer than expected, and sometimes don't always make it to production. Your point is?

As far as I'm aware, K-Tec are the only company to offer a straight replacement for the 1x2 ECU which doesn't require a dash replacement, or leave the stock dash looking like a Christmas tree. Anyone who knows anything about modern cars will realise how difficult a job that is, and how long it takes to reverse engineer a complex piece of kit,

They also now offer the same for the 1x2 Cup Racers. If you want to bet against them doing something for the 197/200, go right ahead, but you might end up looking a little silly!

If we're going to bring up unrelated projects which didn't move forwards, Tour De Farce once tried to make a 182 race car for a customer..... look how that turned out! :w00t:

Similar Thread Suggestions