Private Messages Warning

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
We are in the process of changing memberships, and there will be some new options for new types of membership (sharp eyed people may have seen it being tested :wink:)

If you are a Paid Member with more than 150 PM's in your inbox, or a normal member with more than 25 PM's. could you back them up/copy we are testing things out, and don't want you to lose PM's :worried::worried::worried::worried::worried: (if you could do it before Thursday, that would be just FAB!)

Love you all,

Mike

xxxxx

ooooooooooo im excited is then when we get to have new memberships?

It is indeed :smile:

Funnily enough, it was another post on PM's that raised the topic of new types of membership :smile::smile:

yes i seemed to remember this post. i think i was the person who lays claim to the suggestion?

TBH i thought it was a gooooooooooooooooooooooooood idea hit off well with other members lol maybe i created work for you thgh lol sowwi

You did indeed suggest the higher number of PM's, then Jase thought up the idea.

So you are both to blame for me pulling my hair out and spamming the forum with "Test Posts"

:wink::wink::wink:

You did indeed suggest the higher number of PM's, then Jase thought up the idea.

So you are both to blame for me pulling my hair out and spamming the forum with "Test Posts"

:wink::wink::wink:

yeh, been a barrell of laughs for me too. :wink: