Private plates

Whilst mine is reinvent to the 200 and i have zero intention of letting it go (i'd just get a 3rd car) i would like to think i could move the plate on.

I got the mrs one HAW4S (her name is Hawa), but they do look a bit naff if you need crazy spaces and extra drill holes to spell something.

I love mine! Makes sense to me and no one else!

C277 JMC
C - 1985
27/7 birthday
Then initials.

Also looked good with my dads old car which was C577 NEV, but now he's sold it :-(

I like private plates, i wouldn't necessarily buy one strictly for the car i own but id own one personal to me. My partner and i have a joint one on our Bmw and I've found T90 ALA for me (my birth year and initials) for my 197.
Everyone has their own individual preferences but if you like one get it!

Sorry to impose on the thread but I'm sending my documents off to get my plate put on my Clio. Do they confirm when I am meant to change the plates to the new ones?

They will send you all the details you will require, including a slip which allows you to go and get the plates made up.

My plates are private and its mine n the wife's initials and will always stop on the car we have

I don't mind private plates, as said just don't try to make it fit with spacing and bolts :thumbdown:

I came from several Audi S2's of which I had

E5 TWO

on them. The wife then fell in love with the plate due to the actual S2's, so is now sat on her Polo Dune (Doesn't look right on the 197 :tomato:smile:

I've have one, waiting for it to be transferred on to my 197, and it does age my car but to me it doesn't matter. It's JJ54 JDS - JJ is a nick name I've had all my life the numbers don't mean anything, and the JDS are the initials for my full name!
Not a lot of people would be able to tell its a private plate unless you knew they didn't make 197's in 2004, but like a fair few have said its personal opinion, and if you like them why not?

Well stopped talking about it and bought it Straight on eBay and ordered the plates as so as I got the confirmation email that the regd was mine .