Probable new order in the next 2 days price advice!

Have you heard from renault at all today? I phoned up again today and still waiting for a call back. Also phoned another dealer to see if they can still do the offer and he said they'd know by the afternoon so just waiting now.

Pete

Dude i just got a new quote as the GMFV has gone up since last quarter all be it £24 cheaper lol!

Ordered today

RB 200 FF
Cup Chassis
Black Speedlines
Recaros with Carbon interior

£1500 down and 266 a month for 24 months 5k P/A MAybe you could get more off as the salesman was still smiling (usually a bad sign i like it when they cry)

Pete

How much per mile after 5k? It's a real low mileage allowance so he might not have cried too much :wink:

lol he was happy so there maybe a little more to squeeze out but its not alot, its 6p per mile but not an issue for me,

Pete

Dude i just got a new quote as the GMFV has gone up since last quarter all be it £24 cheaper lol!

Ordered today

RB 200 FF
Cup Chassis
Black Speedlines
Recaros with Carbon interior

£1500 down and 266 a month for 24 months 5k P/A MAybe you could get more off as the salesman was still smiling (usually a bad sign i like it when they cry)

Pete

What dealership was this from? looking at getting the same, will try and get my local dealership to match it