Projector head lights?

I bought a set depo projectors from ultimate lighting on ebay, The fit is pretty good!
those ones u linked should fit too

They're pretty darn inexpensive! Are they just an alternative to the Valéo/Renault ones or are they a bit different? (looks) [MENTION=5026]Edster[/MENTION] Don't suppose you have a picture of these fitted?

H1 for low beam and h7 main. There is a 3rd slot for cornering lights h7 again, most people put a cheap set in i believe for aesthetics as they dont work on a normal set up!

Is it new rack? Why so huge? Are the corner lights any good?

Also, are the projector lights a big improvement over standard? Are they worth the upgrade?

Is it new rack? Why so huge? Are the corner lights any good?

Also, are the projector lights a big improvement over standard? Are they worth the upgrade?

I've got cornering lights on my 200, you're not missing out on much by not having them!

Projector lights are a big improvement over the standard reflectors. I've changed to projectors on my 200 and couldn't believe the difference.

Thanks for the responses ... so worth putting on the list!

Do you run normal bulbs or supabrights etc?

Currently have Mtec bulbs (which are rubbish) in the projectors. Gave some Osram Night Breakers sitting waiting to go in.

Im using osram night breaker unlimiteds, very impressed at how much more light there is over the reflector lamps.