Quick Poll of sorts, Yay or Nay

PG monkey still wearing a christmas tshirt is stuffed in my cup holder. Sometimes comes out when I need the window wiping. I would say keep it but it looks sorta odd where it is.

Cheers all, seems more Yay's than Nay's
He's in there for the meantime anyways, wasn't really anywhere else for it besides there or infront of the Radio display

I like the idea of a little mascot, i've been wanting to get one for my car but not sure what to get.

As for your Stig, I don't like him, sorry.

Ditch! I think car related mascots can sometimes be a little tacky. The Stig is a bit too serious looking! I tend to go for something unrelated to motoring, for example I've always had a silly looking fluffy pig my neice gave me tied to the rear view mirror stalk :smile: When I asked her why she bought me it she said "Because your always eating pizza and stuff when I see you, your a pig!" :smiley: I sold it with my last car though, I forgot to remove it!:worried:

My girlfriend made me buy a little monkey air freshener, he's called Marvin! He hangs from the rear view mirror, I didn't like him at first but now he's my pal! :thumbsup: haha So I do like the idea of a mascot! And the stigs pretty cool :smile: