R26.r

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Had one of these in work today oh my god how sexy are these cars seeing this car and its interior has made my mind up about stripping the interior of my 197, itll be a kind of R27.R lol the tech took me out on a road test in it they are rapid as f*** and the seats hold you well in you dont move an inch when you strapped in, in thos 4 point harnesses if i had the money an R26.R would def be on my drive. so watch this space for my 197s transformation from full fat to R27.R lol:w00t:

Had one of these in work today oh my god how sexy are these cars seeing this car and its interior has made my mind up about stripping the interior of my 197, itll be a kind of R27.R lol the tech took me out on a road test in it they are rapid as f*** and the seats hold you well in you dont move an inch when you strapped in, in thos 4 point harnesses if i had the money an R26.R would def be on my drive. so watch this space for my 197s transformation from full fat to R27.R lol:w00t:

Get it done.

Needs red wheels for the full effect though :thumbup1:

I hope it wasn't a customer car :wink: ?

Driven one at Oulton and enjoyed it, especially the noise from the titanium exhaust.

I hope it wasn't a customer car :wink: ?

Driven one at Oulton and enjoyed it, especially the noise from the titanium exhaust.

yea it was a customers car but hes a regular customer and hes fine with it, he drives it it like its ment to be driven :thumbup:

Get it done.

Needs red wheels for the full effect though :thumbup1:

lol red wheels will be a brave move mite have 2 sets of wheels my black ones and a red set, im just gettin prices of R26R decals but with a little difference just so they aint and complete copy and are something special, ive already got me stripped interior coming courtesy of kevos interior then ill order me roll cage :thumbup:

You know it makes sense mark lol, stripped out for the win. Cant pull it off without the dreaded roll cage though buddy.

Looks good that, dont think I could bring myself to rip all the interior out of mine though lol, I think it would have to be White or Nimbus for full effect IMHO :smile:

I've only had mine in 2 weeks and already ****ted my head off it twice. Getting stuff from the back is a nightmare.

def gettin my cage trying to get hold of that bloke whos selling them off here, did you pick yours up or did you get it delivered, and did you fit yours urself?