R27 - Is This Price What To Expect?

Found a mint R27 in Racing Blue with FRSH and only 26k miles. Car is in great condition for age (57 plate) and comes with optional RS rear spoiler. Recaros are mint but have been repaired. £8990 and seller won't budge on price (garage). Is this fair as I've seen 200s for that money with lowish miles for around this?

I take it red Brembos means Cup Chassis on 197s and silver Brembos means standard set up.

Meant to say only negative things I saw were the rubbers on the rear side windows at the B pillars were split on both sides and the passenger side door handle looks pitted as the chrome is turning black with small spots. Are these expensive to buy and an easy fit?

The problem is that garages and private sellers value their cars greater than the price that Glass or Parker's give... Which makes it a nightmare when you write of your car like I've just done!

You're correct about the brembos. Quarter glass sills are usually around £20 a side, but there's a seller on eBay that does them for about £12 each. Door handles all go like that, can't remember price for them but they're fairly straight forward to fit!

lol I bought my R27 3 years ago on Renault extended warranty and 33k on the clock, completely unmodified, spotless and FRSH for 8.5K. In which era does this guy live?

I paid £9,000 for mine 3 years ago. Can't see how it would be worth that / even close to that now!

This guy started it at 8k and bumped it to 9k after doing the cambelt/waterpump. It's overpriced by about 2k, I'd still expect it to be worth around 7, I'd Look around and wait for something else.

I'd echo the others' comments, it seems way overpriced. The low mileage is a good thing, but still far too dear. Mine had higher mileage than that when I bought it recently (in excellent condition too), but paid a lot less than what that dealer is asking.

Its a racing blue R27…so it is rare. But not 9grand rare. He's been sitting on that a while as well.

What's the book price?

i paid 5k for mine last year knowing it needed 2k spent on it. its 2007 and had 36K miles on the clock.

so in total i spent 7K, i would say for that low miles anything under 8 sounds right.

i paid 5k for mine last year knowing it needed 2k spent on it. its 2007 and had 36K miles on the clock.

so in total i spent 7K, i would say for that low miles anything under 8 sounds right.
Yea mine was 7.5 last year but needed nothing doing. Given the colour and mileage I wouldn't expect it to be any higher than 7.5, 9k is mad and it's been for sale a good 6 months now I'm sure theres a post somewhere.

Found a mint R27 in Racing Blue with FRSH and only 26k miles. Car is in great condition for age (57 plate) and comes with optional RS rear spoiler. Recaros are mint but have been repaired. £8990 and seller won't budge on price (garage). Is this fair as I've seen 200s for that money with lowish miles for around this?

I take it red Brembos means Cup Chassis on 197s and silver Brembos means standard set up.

I'll be putting my Racing Blue R27 up for sale soon I think for about £7k. Got 45k miles

I bought mine in January RB R27 41,000 totally standard for £6200. He wanted £7000 but the recaros were damaged so managed to get £800 off! Result.. Especially when it cost £180 to repair!

I bought mine in January RB R27 41,000 totally standard for £6200. He wanted £7000 but the recaros were damaged so managed to get £800 off! Result.. Especially when it cost £180 to repair!
Wow you did well, can get a whole interior retrim for less than £800 :O