R27 Stickers dated

I am thinking of removing the stickers on my R27 is this a good idea, in the long run for resale or should I keep them? I just think they kind of look a bit dated now

Or should i be shot for even thinking of tampering with it lol

At the end of the day it's your car mate, do with it what you will. I would never remove them off ours and would advise anyone else to do the same, I'd never buy an R27 without them. Plus it's an expensive decision if you decide you made a mistake, plus the paint underneath may be a slightly different colour

I'd have thought these will hold their values better than other 197's and maybe in years to come be collectable.

So i'd leave them on, it's also part of their appeal to those in the know.

Id personally say its better with the decals and id leave on but as said its up to u at the end of the day

for future re-sale and value I would leave them on, as I think part of the R27 appeal over other models is the decals.

However, its your car at the moment - so do what you want with it I say!

I think they look better without, and removed them from my car.

Part of that decision was that they do look a bit dated to me and after all, it was an option to order the R27 without them, so surely an R27 with no stickers would be even more rare than an in-yer-face cheesemeister stickered-up one? :wink:

Personally, I prefer mine with them on looks cool, but it is each to their own! :smile:

keep them. I wasn't sure with mine but I love them now. Even if you ordered a new one and deleted them, you still got the front and rear bumper ones, so if you do take them off, make sure these remain on!

Then why buy a car with factory applied decals?

Erm, let's see. Maybe because you can take them off? (Like I said, delete decals was on the options list)

You could say the same about any mods you do to your car.

Why buy a car with silver alloys when you want black/white/orange/yellow?
Why buy a car with 190ish bhp when you want more?

I wouldn't let minor cosmetic things like stickers put me off buying a car. I don't like the carbon roof on the M3, but I'd still have one, I'd just get the roof painted.

As I said above its your car mate, if you like them without then go for it.

I realy like the decals even now and would never entertain the idea but we're all different, and yes I suppose I'd be a little sad to think another R27 had had its decals removed, but its your car :smile:

It just may put people off when buying as its no longer an proper R27 to some people, oh btw the side deals are £120 each plus the VAT, the roof £860 for the set, plus the VAT :wink:

It just may put people off when buying as its no longer an proper R27 to some people, oh btw the side deals are £120 each plus the VAT, the roof £860 for the set, plus the VAT :wink:

As Andy would say, yeah, I know. But just because that's what they cost, doesn't mean they're worth it. It just shows how daft some people are, when they spend that amount of money to put them on a car that isn't an R27.

But I guess you've already guessed:

http://youtu.be/RWWcOSpmJdw

As Andy would say, yeah, I know. But just because that's what they cost, doesn't mean they're worth it.

Couldnt agree with you more mate, I dont think they are worth their cost, but thats what they are for any would be owner wanting to put the car back to "standard"

To be honest with you, i'd not like to have a go at fitting the roof decals either :thumbdown: especially at that price too :rofl: