R27

Cheers guys,

Yip the garage or whoever they used done a really good job, looks very OEM and your right it is how they should have come :smile:

That looks a great solution to these **** quality seats. Where did you get that done mate?

It was Evans Halshaw Renault that got it done when we bought the car as the drivers side was starting to show signs of wear, I was wanting new covers but when they done this instead I was more than happy as I think it looks better and is going to last longer...I hope :smile:

Looks great, like the small plate.

The seat covers look like a neat solution. :w00t:

Looks like a clean car mate love the re-trim on the seats do you have any plans for it

I fancy getting the bigger throttle body and a map and maybe a milltek, and am looking for a set of projectors, also fancy carbon wrapping the dash inserts.

I have already added the black diamonds and took the Clio badge off, changed the orange indicator & repeater bulbs for the chrome bulbs and added the chrome exhaust tips

Other than that I like the car the way it is :wiz:

That's how mine started! Ha

Good luck with the projectors. Rocking horse shlt springs to mind...

nice motor looks in great nick:thumbup:

done much to the corrado?they still look good today for a old school motor.

Cheers :smile:

The corrado is now running a V6 lump out of mk4 golf 4motion with a stage 2 map instead of the standard V6 it came with, it's sitting around the 240bhp mark :smile:
20b8affc.jpg
Next for it is a full windows out respray and would love to turbo it at some stage! But am not in any hurry as its a keeper so there is plenty of time.

Roll on the end of march to get it taxed again for the summer :smile:

Last edited:
It's not so good up close, the paint has a few picky bits here an there! With it being a keeper I just want it to be 110% mark free :tongue_smilie:

Aye one of my mates had his VR6 corrado turbo'd an it was just nuts...don't think I stopped smiling for days after when he first took me out in it :smiley: