Rear difuser question

Hi im wanting to paint my rear diffuser, if i took it of to get it painted would i still be able to drive the car with out it????
James

Can't answer the question....but would you really want to drive it and risk damage to the exahaust/ underbody of the car?

I have just this minute got back from the paint shop to have my diffuser, wheels and mirrors all glossed black, so on that front if you want to wait til thats done I'll post some pics up?

You will be fine, I had to drive mine without it when I sheared one of the bolts; don't forget most cars, and most Clios have exposed underbodies and exhausts.

You won't have any problems driving with it off. There is very little that will damage the exhaust etc while it is off and as previously stated most other cars don't have anything to cover their exhausts. If it is only for a couple of days you won't have any problems.

One word of warning though, take it easy in the corners.... You won't have as much downforce :wink: :001_rolleyes:

Jonny that will be great if you can post a couple of piccys, if you dont mind me asking how much is that setting you back Pm e if you like

Thanks guys most helpfull
James