Recaro Air Bag Light

Hi guys

Just bought some 197 Recaros to replace the standard ones in my 197!

I have plugged all the cables back in for the airbags and the seat belt warning light.

The airbag light is still on. When looking at the standard seats it looks like there was a third airbag under the driver seat or something? I have plugged my computer into the car to erase all the faults and it has removed the engine light which is caused by a faulty lambda sensor.

Thanks

Thanks but this is if your replacing the seats that don't have airbags. Mine are standard Recaros so they plug straight in. I have been told it should do straight off

And leave the airbags out? Is there no way of keeping them so they work? Just think its pointless having them if they dont work haha.

Yeah I think you might be right the standards had something else under the driver seat! But both standard and Recaros have the same connector. I will have to see what pins are missing and see what resistors I can get. Thanks.

Yeah sorry just find the pins that don't connect to anything and connect them together with a 3.3 ohm resistor. Disconnect the battery to do this though