Recaro OCD?

Anyone else have this?? Lol

Cringing when people get it, constantly checking for wear on the bolsters, etc etc.

Discuss.

Not really. I got a spare set of Recaro seat bases off eBay for £40 so if the ones on the car wear then I'll replace 'em.

Same here on my none recaro seats got a brand new set of seat covers to go on but need someone to put them on for me as I can't due to my flicking leg:worried:

I have the same I constantly climb in and out of my seats and get my gf and mates to do the same so bolsters don't wear. My old 106 GTi leathers where 12 years old and immaculate not one sign of wear

Recaro covers £45 each....ocd resolved but you do lose a bit of grip from not having direct contact with seat and doesn't look as pretty!!!!

Same as Dom, I climb in and out with deft pressision. I think for over 40,000 miles they are looking pretty mint.

Recaro covers £45 each....ocd resolved but you do lose a bit of grip from not having direct contact with seat and doesn't look as pretty!!!!

I've got one of those (to combat my recaro OCD:thumbsup:smile: but they could do with being a little looser fit, it's like sometimes when you move about you can feel the cover get tight and it's pulling the stitching tight and somethings going to give. :thumb1:

Not really. I got a spare set of Recaro seat bases off eBay for £40 so if the ones on the car wear then I'll replace 'em.

Will you post the link :smile: the 197 I'm looking at has a bit of bolster wear in the drivers side :worried: preparing in advance lol

My r26 has them in leather, they don't wear, but my god can you do some cracking Garfield impressions when you slide around

I suffer from Recaro OCD and have some kind of 1 legged John Wayne swagger to avoid contact with the bolster when getting in and out.

But part of me doesnt care enough to mention anything to passengers, i think i will use it as an excuse for an Edge Automative retrim :smile:

...I've got some wear on my leather recaro's...just a small patch were the leather has gone through to the 'suede' looking surface. There is a way of geting in and out of these seats and I get some funny looks when I do it....

...I've got some wear on my leather recaro's...just a small patch were the leather has gone through to the 'suede' looking surface. There is a way of geting in and out of these seats and I get some funny looks when I do it....

how many miles it done??