Recaro Repair Help!

-Eddie-

Missing In Action
The seat fabric is coming away from the seat backing on my Recaros. I was under the impression this could just be popped back into place but it keeps coming out again. I've been advised there are clips which you can pop in aswell to get the seat cover/fabric to stay in properly.

does anyone know where to get these clips from? I've looked online but don't know a decent enough description / what I'm looking for to find them!

thanks!

[MENTION=3002]-Eddie-[/MENTION] can you not annoy somebody in your parts department?

However have you tried Barron over on RMS. I know he's retrimmed a few set of Recaro Sportster CS seats recently so he may be able to help.

Cheers guys!

I've tried a Paddy but unfortunately Renault don't list them as a part so was just trying here as an off chance.

Tried Capitol seating Mark, had no joy! But I'll try Edge and also Barron on RMS!

:smile:

They should already be in the rim, shouldnt disapear. The only place i recon you could get them is recaro or an authorised delear/repairer. Renault dont sell them