Recaro Retrim

I did put this thread up the other night too but it got deleted because of the roll back haha so ill try again.

My drivers side front seat has a small tear so i need to get them retrimmed. To get them done in leather will cost silly amounts i would imagine as i would have to get the back ones done too.

Anyone had theirs done and if so how much did it cost ?

Someone posted a name the other day to contact to get them done but obviously the post got deleted.

There is a trader on here (Edge Automotive) that offers very good deals on interior retrims. However as you arejust a normal member you wont have access to his section as its reserved for paid members.

Ok thanks guys, Ill get my payed membership next week.

I dont really want to get the rears retrimmed too as it'll be too expensive. What do people usually do when they get them done ? Id like them done the same as standard if i can

heres pictures of my retrim form edge automotive.
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-01.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-02.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-03.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-04.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-05.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-06.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-07.jpg

total cost was £750 in a group buy (paired up with someone else) i think outside the group buy it was around £900ish. either way its a bargin and well worth it.

Last edited:
Yeh it was, but you need to pair up with someone to get the discount, but this was last year. Think it may of gone up now, your best to pm steve at edge automotive for more info

Also depends if you want the full interior done or just the front seats. Think the Recaros alone are roughly £550?

heres pictures of my retrim form edge automotive.
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-01.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-02.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-03.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-04.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-05.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-06.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-07.jpg

total cost was £750 in a group buy (paired up with someone else) i think outside the group buy it was around £900ish. either way its a bargin and well worth it.

Think this would look super in my cup Ryan:thumbup1: