recaros not sliding properly

Had a quick search but couldn't find anything.

Since I got my car, the passanger side recaro hasn't slid forward or back properly, I've had to throw my weight behind it to get it to move forward when letting passangers in the back.

The drivers side is fine, i had a quick look but couldn't see anything which could be getting stuck in the rails, when i slide it back it seems to 'bite' about half wy down the rail.

any advice?

also, I've just noticed what seems to be a fag burn on the same recaro. nobody has ever smoked in my car in my ownership. would this be covered under warrenty or would it be fobbed off as 'wear and tear'? because stupid me didn't notice it when I bought the car

cheers

0977C2B7-3C63-4389-B483-EA10E7B6EC58-5051-0000055E95537156.jpg

2FF79F99-2AF1-49B2-B61C-357D9F9AC37C-5051-0000055E89E9BB42.jpg

could be cable stuck or broken.

yuck hate smoke! Not sure if that can warrenty ,hope you get that seat sorted.

do you have a pic of the cable you think it is so i can have a fiddle?

i've emailed the dealer i bought it from saying i didnt cause it and the seats havent worked since i got the car. hopefully theyre decent about it and sort it :worried:

sometime the cable could have been slip.

No don't have a pics but you can see it to get your head down under with the torch.

My passenger Recaro developed this fault recently. Wouldn't budge at all using the flap and I had to use the bar underneath. Then all of a sudden it started working again...

ill have a fiddle tomorrow and see if i can get it working. i saw a cable, looked like a brake cable on a bike? ill give it a tug and see if it helps

My passenger Recaro developed this fault recently. Wouldn't budge at all using the flap and I had to use the bar underneath. Then all of a sudden it started working again...

mine works with the flap and the bar... it just seems to catch on something half way down the rail

My seat just stoped sliding couple days ago. I can't slide it when I using the back flap or the bar underneath aswell.
Any advice?

Similar Thread Suggestions