Removing Cup spoiler

If your gonna vinyl it then I'd at least fill the holes first, I mean what happens if the vinyl sinks in to the holes?

I would imagine the cost would be in paint, prep and blending. Fill the holes and vinyl wrap seems the cheapest most effective way to fix it.

Good on you for ditching the spoiler too :smile:

Remove it and then get a good body shop to smooth and paint the holes over if your going to do it get it done properly.

I love the cup spoiler personally

Car is booked in to have the top of the tailgate filled and painted AG on the 4th June.

Cannot wait tbh.

I can see a thread coming in a few months, "Refitting CUP spoiler" as imo they look gash without, it doesn't have the same stance at the rear and is too fat and curvy. It needs something on there to define the top.

Personal choice I guess.

if you do refit youll have to re drill it from the underside to get the same hole position as if they only use filler if you drill a few mm to the left or right of hole you will end up with a much to bigger hole and your spoiler wont fit !

Whay not take it of and vynal it for two three months and then if you like it know you wont re fit spoiler get it filled ?

Mind is made up and after some real consideration I will not be re-fitting the cup spoiler.

100% guarantee.

Also. It is £200 for just the top of the tailgate. I have used many cheap body shops before and tbh their cheapness showed in the quality of the workmanship.

Also. Other places I got prices from weren't exactly that much cheaper. This way I know it's getting done properly.

OZs will be going back on also as the cup racers just don't work as well.