Renault Customer Services

richandgem

Platinum Member
Our R27 is at the dealer at the mo having a few little bits and bobs sorted, split door sealing, juddering mirrors nothing major. I also asked them to look at the rear caliper while it was in as the paint had started to flake off leaving the bare metal showing which looked horrid.

I got a call from the dealer this morning saying that RUK customer services would be phoning me about it, which they within minutes. There was a bit of a debate regarding a warranty claim, as it could be seen as a wear and tear item. After a few questions about the problem and our RS history/owership experience and me explaining the stupid length I go to keeping it clean ;/ they've decided to pay for the entire cost of the replacement caliper :smile:

So, if anyone from RUK reads this I just wanted to say a massive thanks for sorting it out and it has been a very easy and pleasant experience. The chap I spoke to (Adrian) was great.

:thumbup: RUK

great result - did you make sure you told them you dont drive it anywhere so it cant be wear and tear :wink:

good news rich,

where did you take it to abbey lane ?

God no, I wouldn't take any of my cars there if they offer me free servicing and Elisha Cuthbert dipped in honey tbh.

Its at Goscote Renault, they're great over there mate. They even rang me last night to tell me one of the alloys was scratched as they didn't want me to think it was them. I'd definately recommend them.

**** i just remembered i had to ask the stealers about the same stupid juddering door mirrors again while i was there today drat and double drat! lol

had the problem before and they just greased the cogs up but same has happened again let me know if yours reverts back to the juddering.

my mirrors judder aswell, but if you open them after the car has ran for 15 secs or so they open smoothly. I think it because if you do it straight after starting up it puts a strain on the battery ...

hmmmmmmmmm about ure caliper same is happening to me on front . . . . red paint is pealing round bleed nipples wonder whether Ill get to new 4 pots ill try tomorow

Ive just had a call saying Renault are replacing my steering wheel which is nice of them, decided that RUK are great when dealing with problems.