Renault i.d. 'Carbon Trim' Pic request...

Hi

Couldnt persuade some kind person who has this to upload a pic or two please? Cant find any anywhere!

Thanks

Pete

I have it, will take some pics but don't think for a minute it actually looks like carbon :tongueout:

don't think for a minute it actually looks like carbon :tongueout:

Agreed. I have it and it looks like a pattern of triangles with every other triangle painted matte or gloss.

It doesn't look bad mind you, I just wouldn't pretend that it was carbon :wink:

Agree with Nath. I have it too, not a true carbon effect pattern, more of a triangles kind of effect.

A (crap) pic...

DSC00326.jpg

Whilst I agree it's not exactly carbon, I think it looks better than the standard brushed aluminium effect trim and makes it stand out from the crowd :smile:

Yup, as said, just a load of triangles (and you don't get RenaultSport written on the far side piece of trim)

DSC00282.jpg

Photo%20Nov%2014%2C%201%2025%2057%20PM.jpg

I didn't spec my car myself, I'm amazed they think they can get away with calling it carbon but to be honest I think it looks better than the standard trim just not sure if it's worth the money.

Last edited:
From memory, the Recaro's alone were something like £850 and the carbon Recaro interior pack was £875...so the carbon trims cost about £25 (I think).

Thanks alot guys!

I didn't pay for it but its on the car it doesn't look like carbon no but it doesn't look bad,

Pete