Renault Sport Clio 197 Racing Red

nice package :wink:

p.s.: is somethnig wrong with the clio? i saw the movie on the yt, where clio was on the road help truck :worried:

hi rene... any news for the cams?

cams timing is ok?

I shall see on Monday. And then if the cams are OK, then I'll get a new remap from some other tuner.

With this remap I lost power & torque and now I'm 5 lengths of a car slower tham before the remap.

But also, with or without the cams on the previous remap I was equally fast.

I thought that I would get some power just with fitting the cams.

BTW:

Today I've fitted the USB module for my HU:

08042010475.gif

08042010478.gif

08042010477.gif

I shall see on Monday. And then if the cams are OK, then I'll get a new remap from some other tuner.

With this remap I lost power & torque and now I'm 5 lengths of a car slower tham before the remap.

But also, with or without the cams on the previous remap I was equally fast.

I thought that I would get some power just with fitting the cams.

BTW:

Today I've fitted the USB module for my HU:

I also have some problem with my cams i think.. my "power control" don't disappears and i think the cams is too for this engine:closedeyes:

we need these!:biggrin::biggrin:

maybe in september

foto-2-grande.jpg

they do look great on the car tho dont they, :jase2:

Oh...yes they do...they look absolutely stunning!

I wish I could get my fingers on the 215/45/17 but for this price...I have no regrets. :biggrin:

Bought them 6 months ago - they waited in the garage for the nicer weather.

Next thing on the line is the malfunctioning AC, and then the brakes and the Recaro seats.

Engine will wait for me to get some money (probably next winter) and then: forged internals, new cams, new remap, matched inlets, porting,...the whole package.

Looks brilliant , whenever you park up from now on you will be turning the steering on lock won't you lol ;-)

Ps don't forget to update your sig

what dimension are they? how come you got the so cheap, they are a lot more expencive in the shop, aren`t they?

Looks brilliant , whenever you park up from now on you will be turning the steering on lock won't you lol ;-)

DAMN - YOU GOT ME!!! I've really started doing that! ;/;/

what dimension are they? how come you got the so cheap, they are a lot more expencive in the shop, aren`t they?

They are used - 1000km, and DOT 0906

225/45/17

Great Rene!!
Have you fit the standard cams and timing?

i've in my box an R888 set for finish them http://i46.tinypic.com/2mni0lk.jpg i want to try it.. coming soon..

No, I didn't touch anything from our last MSN session regarding the engine. :smiley:

Will do it next year - I can drive it as it is now.

Eeehhh there is too much rain in Slovenia to get such tyres :bumpit::tongueout:

How does the car feel with them Rap? Louder? Does it take long to warm them? Can you feel a bigger amount of stress on the suspension etc. due to more grip?