RenaultSport Splitter - rubber or plastic?

Anyone know exactly what it's made of?
Mine's cracked and I'm looking for a suitable adhesive to fix it up.
Want to ensure a very strong bond (and preferably something that's flexible), so I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of plastic or rubber it is.

My guess would be that it's a vulcanized rubber of sorts, but thought I'd check here to see if anyone knows for sure.

I would try something like sugru, as it is a plasticine like compound that sets hard like rubber.

sugru.com

Thanks for the info all. Yup, it's one of those things where one person looks at it and says it's definitely plastic. And then I'll show it to someone else who will say it's a hardened rubber.

I guess I should try to find something that'll work on both plastic and rubber. Think I'll get down to a couple of hardware stores and see what I can find.

@MikeDX: I've seen that sugru stuff before, looks very interesting. Think I'll drop them a mail to see what kind of bond strength it has.

Thanks

i have 3 5g packs of sugru here left over from a previous project which i'm unlikely to use but the use by date is 14may.

I have a blue green and an orange pack

If you want either of them let me know :smile:

That's very kind of you Mike. Although I'm in Cape Town - so it may be a bit of a hassle for you getting it here. If you're happy to, let me know and we can sort something out. I'd be keen to play with the stuff, at the very least.