Rise of the NI Clio's!

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by Roshi69, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Roshi69

Roshi69 Paid Member

Belfast
    GW Clio 200 RS
    I've been seeing a lot more Clio's about recently. Rarely seen any about and I've seen 4 in the last week! I'm wondering are a lot possibly not on the forums?

Seen a white 197 and a black 197 in the same house up towards Newtown abbey direction (obviously don't want to be specific lol)

Seen a lovely white 200 yesterday at turning from the Knock Carriageway onto Kings Road towards Dundonald. Black bump strips up the sides, black RS decals on the rear quarter panels and a spoiler.

Also seen the Grey 200 I've seen a few times around 10 o'clock yesterday on the airport road passing concentrix area

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

2. Chris

Chris Bad cop Administrator

Cant remember the last time I saw a 197/200 in the wild (as in not at a meet)!

Theres hundreds of thousands of cars on the road and just a few thousand of these, so of course its natural not to see many.

Roshi69 likes this.
  3. Johnny 99

Johnny 99 Platinum Member

Inverness
    Clio Renaultsport 200
    I saw a 197 yesterday half a mile from home, but I wasn't in my Clio. Maybe see 2 a month apart from meets & track days.

Roshi69 likes this.
  4. Chris

Chris Bad cop Administrator

Now you say that, the last time I saw one I wasn't in mine either! Never seem to be in my car whenever I see another :worried:

Roshi69 likes this.
  5. matt9566

matt9566 Paid Member

Barnsley
    Ultra Red R27 #91
    I see quite a few about these days, maybe it's because I'm usually on the lookout. I think there's loads that's not on the forum, I give a wave or a flash of the lights if I see one and usually get a strange look - Everyone on here seems friendly enough to give some form of acknowledgement back :grinning:

Roshi69 likes this.