Rogue's Turbo'd R27 - 306bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm contemplating a sprint/cup (dare I say it) spoiler for the car. I think I agree with a previous comment on that the yellow is too bottom heavy.

Idea 1) Black cup spoiler with yellow wing tips
Idea 2) sprint spoiler with black on top, ly underneath (you'll only see it from behind)

I'm also gonna get a wheel refurb. I'm thinking dark anthracite. I originally wanted black gloss but I'm unsure.

Thoughts?

I'm contemplating a sprint/cup (dare I say it) spoiler for the car. I think I agree with a previous comment on that the yellow is too bottom heavy.

Idea 1) Black cup spoiler with yellow wing tips
Idea 2) sprint spoiler with black on top, ly underneath (you'll only see it from behind)

I'm also gonna get a wheel refurb. I'm thinking dark anthracite. I originally wanted black gloss but I'm unsure.

Thoughts?

#1 for me mate... Then black gloss wheels :thumbsup:

Plans sound good, cup spoiler mate you will have the full areo kit then, I don't think the Ktec one is enough if you get what I mean may still look bottom heavy

Idea 1 I'm thinking fella !! And IMO I'd get your side skirts and front lip in ly too.

I've just had my wheels powder coated in dark anthracite, looks amazing have to get a pic up soon.

I had the front lip done. Check earlier pics...

Is everyone gonna vote for a cup spoiler? :-/

Alright mate, just wondering if you've got a vid of the rear lights yet?
Wanting to buy some but need a little idea on looks?
Thanks very much

Colt, Are you local to me?

I'll try get one at the next meet I go to. I'm sure someone will sit in the car and press my peddles for me lol

Colt, Are you local to me?

I'll try get one at the next meet I go to. I'm sure someone will sit in the car and press my peddles for me lol

Haha thanks mate, much appreciated, and errrr well if you class the Isle of man as close then yeah :wink: hahaha

Ive always liked the cup spoilers mate.

In balck with ly end plates would look good, or all black. but i know you want to take away the bottom heavy look so do the end plates id say.

they are easy to spray back anyways.

Whatever you do do not do it all ly, would be too much imo. maybe black on top and yellow underneath or vice versa, best to photoshop or like me ms paint. thats what i did before i did any of my mods.

Small update.

Got wheels waiting to go on. Wrapped in Kankooks. I need to get them on ASAP really, just don't have the time. Also, a little goodie for the wheels
20121218164230.jpg

The RS centre caps, if anyone wants them, come via German Ebay. £66 posted. Karls last quote for these were £87.21 posted for a set.

Direct link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280920814234?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Got a free keyring too :smile:

Old Anthracite wheels will probably get painted yellow and wrapped in track rubber for next year.

This is all for the time being. :'(

Major service to the brakes next. My rear bearings are shot, so going to replace the discs, upgrade the pads, will do the same to the fronts I reckon. Change to braided lines and upgrade the fluid. Gonna be (hopefully) doing the Nurgburg, and a few track days so that'll definitely help. Then, the sprint spoiler!

I sold the cup wheels instead...I'd already wrapped these in rubber. Couldn't justify having 3 sets of wheels with my holiday coming up :worried:

Haha they will look well mate, can't wait to see the yellow wheels that will look smart with your other yellow bits

Hope so!

Just a dilemma on the calipers. Yellow on yellow wheels will look naff, black on black wheels will look naff.

No win really, unless I keep them red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Gallery 11
Glenn_Adam_Doble Spotted 0