Roof wrap?

Really considering wrapping my SG roof in gloss black to match the mirrors and wheels.

Any views on this, also where abouts could/should I get this done - i'm based pretty close to Cambridge..

Do it :wink:

On mine. Crap picture angles though.. Sorry. Keeps the black/other colour theme strong.

IMG_20130111_101511_zps7c0cbe5a.jpg

After

3_zps67b6b940.jpg

Hi

I'm in a similar situation with my 200, all the vinyl people I have spoken to advise against gloss black, as it marks too easily, for satin/matt black I have been quoted £160 in carbon £180 all in quality 3m vehicle wrap material. I want gloss/piano black, and I am being quoted £180 painted. Just have to grow a bigger set of balls to do it. As my car is silver it really needs to be gloss to match the bumper, rear diffuser and the mirrors, to continue the theme.

How are the black Renaultsport badges done?

i have just had my roof wrapped in black

since i got rid of my storm grey 200 that had a black painted roof from the factory i couldnt have a nother car without it

Ive just done mine in Carbon effect (Still not really feeling the car though and i might just get rid before i end up spending a fortune to make it lighter and buy a 172/182 to race?)

image_zpsdf55a08e.jpg