Roof wrap

How much should a roof wrap cost, local one to me said £130 for gloss black wrap, but had a quote of £170 to get properly sprayed black

It is about the same to wrap as it is to spray. You can polish paint, but the vinyl in gloss quickly marks and looks cr@p quickly, better to Matt wrap or Carbon effect as it doesn't show the marks as badly.

Matt May look better on my car, as not doing black mirrors or black sidestrips alloys are getting done gloss white so didn't want car all white and not much black, most cars I seen with roof done is all gloss finish

As mentioned gloss scratches up quick as hell, I wasn't aware of this at the time. Matte just looked out of place IMO when going for a roof wrap.

Mine is wrapped gloss black though and I love it, even if the swirls do annoy me a tad.

Ooh only wanted it done as somebody kindly scratched my roof, so it's either a respray in gw or get sprayed or wrapped dunno what to do now

As mentioned gloss scratches up quick as hell, I wasn't aware of this at the time. Matte just looked out of place IMO when going for a roof wrap.

Mine is wrapped gloss black though and I love it, even if the swirls do annoy me a tad.

I've never tried it myself, but I've heard that there are ways to polish a gloss wrap like you would paint using regular DA/Rotary products and a gentle touch.

was just thinking about a roof wrap or spray today , i presume a spray involves windscreen out ?
and what sort of price have people been quoted for a roof spray

^^ like Angel says I'd stick to respectable vinyl manufacturers. Like 3M. I've seen a few horror stories of vinyl ruining peoples paint when it's removed.