RS Clio 200 Gordini - Center Box Removed Vid - Pg.25

did the guy who done the pipe say what diameter it was, ive had loads of garages asking what size it is so they can quote prices

He said he knew the diameter. I'm sure he said 2.25". But he still measured it himself when the car was on the ramp.

It was definitely on the cards for me but after hearing some 197s I thought it sounded a bit tinny.

So glad you got this done first on a 200 :wink:

yeah i reckon so!

would you recommend it then? sound alot nicer in real life than the standard system? not too loud?

Oh its quite a bit louder. But subtle unless its under load. I would thoroughly recommend it if someone wants the exhaust to be louder, but not everyone does.

ok. I tought that all the car would be the same....:wink:

So you have the easy access ssytem 2 (keyless).
I hope also mine.
I think that is so stupid by Renault to make the same car with so many modification for one country to another...

just saw a gordini in the flesh a few days ago at a dealership... and must say that I hated it before in the pics but it does look really good and would definitely want one now that I saw it! and the dash is not leather on the european cars, its the same soft touch FF dash with a seam that's all, because of the seam they call it leather but its definitely not... good job on the car Deako, the "blue" wheels are the only thing that I still dislike so glad you got rid of them!

Yas the soft touch is not make of leather. is only seam but i like it.
I'm also sure that this Gordini Car is stunning in the flesh:wink:
i'm waiting since the 15 of November!!!! Only 2 weeks i hope....:wink:

I have put the wheels but with the black inserted. Also these are stunning. i hate the blue one....

5565868698_8650f193a9_b.jpg
IMG_1779 by LukeDeakin, on Flickr

Wife and I have been down in Devon these past 3 days. Staying in a luxurious Scandinavian Lodge.

Took some pics of the car today as the sun was fading. :smile: Our lodge is the one directly behind the car. Private hot tub and sauna, has been bliss. :smiley:

Also took our MTBs and hit a couple of trails today at Haldon Forest.

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/INFD-6T7BHT

Had a great time. Fell off my bike due to my cleats on the SPDs coming undone though. I was stationary at the time. Scratched up my new frame. :angry: