RS197: Latest clean and pre winter prep

Last week the weather stayed fair and it was considerably warm for October so i decided to start early and give it a thorough clean before i start the winter prep before what we aren't prepared for comes *ARGH! 200bhp to the front wheels*

So the process i followed and the products used were:

Soak bottom half of the car, arches and tyres with Autobrite Citrus Wash APC
Leave for 2-3 mins and rinse with pressure
Pre-wash the car in a layer of Magifoam by Autobrite
Rinse under pressure
Wheels cleaned using various safe brushes and Autobrite Hellshine Wheel Cleaner
Wash the car in a safe 2BCM with banana hyper gloss shampoo by Autobrite and a lambswool wash mitt
Rinse the car
Quick detail the car using Berry blast quick detailer diluted 5:1 by Autobrite to help drying in the sun and extra fluffy drying towel
Using a mini air blower my dad gave me I then dry off the arches, around the windows, tyres and the door shuts
Wipe down all the door shuts and arches with a degreaser if needs be (Autobrite jaffa clean)
I then polished the car with the amazing AIO Autobrite Cherry Glaze
Sealed with Autobrite Seal & Protect
Topped off with a high gloss enhancing sealant spray Project 32

Windows were cleaned with Autobrite Crystal Glass cleaner
Tyres dressed with Autobrite Tyre Gloss applied to a satin finish
Plastics and rubbers dressed with Autoglym Trim Gel
Wheels waxed and sealed using Autobrite Hellshine Wheelzebub

I would normally carry out a full decontamination stage which would remove all Tar and Iron Fall out spots as well as claying the surface to make this glass like smooth ready for the winter protection stages *COMING SOON*

Autobrite Products are mainly all i use as these are some of the most fantastic and durable easy to use products

Here are some pics:

1394327_165932273606161_1601586368_n_zpsa9c3264b.jpg

1239944_160184970847558_1122041842_n_zps8c536550.jpg

1233582_160184820847573_270585071_n_zpsd777f8c3.jpg

1233355_161132584086130_1608723774_n_zpscf9aa93c.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the praise and nice comments :smile: alot to be done with this after xmas, alot of money to be spent (service and cambelt etc) but lots of new additions too

Looking good :thumbup:

I'm liking the black front lights, would like some of those on mine, are they the HID type?

Autobrite do some wicked stuff

They certainly do, i only use their products and got a supplier of them who do me some great deals :smile:

Very nice, same trim as mine. What size spacers have you got on and where did you get them from?

Thank you, It has 25mm H&R spacers all round and i love how it sits, they came with the car when i purchased it but can source them from larkspeed, ebay and H&R themselves on their website

Sex on 4 wheels :smile::smile::smile:

Couldnt sum it up better myself :smile:

Looking good :thumbup:

I'm liking the black front lights, would like some of those on mine, are they the HID type?

I believe they are xenon lights yes, projectors rather than the standard reflector ones, i have HID's in mine