Samsung is a legend

you got hoaxed, my friend...

try to calculate... a billion dollars in 5 cent equals 20 billion coins. 5 grams a coin that's 100.000 tons of coins. 20 tons per truck that's 5000 trucks or a 75 kilometer long convoi of trucks... I doubt there even are 20 billion 5 cent coins spread out in the entire US

on a more serious note this is bad news for the consumer, you've just had you're variety of choices potentially reduced. These decisions are basically just anti competition wins for a company that has already sued and court ordered it's way into position.

on a more serious note this is bad news for the consumer, you've just had you're variety of choices potentially reduced. These decisions are basically just anti competition wins for a company that has already sued and court ordered it's way into position.

It's not really. Samsung should pay apple for a licence to use their patents. Like Microsoft and Apple do and Apple and Motorola.

Also. No Samsung innovation will be lost as copying someone else's work isn't innovating.

To be honest, it's a phone feature, how can you copy it? They all do the same things at the end of the day, I personally think Apple are just annoyed that Samsung have had such a hit with the Galaxy phones. Soon enough they'll all be exactly the same as each other as things develop.

To be honest, it's a phone feature, how can you copy it? They all do the same things at the end of the day, I personally think Apple are just annoyed that Samsung have had such a hit with the Galaxy phones. Soon enough they'll all be exactly the same as each other as things develop.

They all do the same? You played with the Samsung iPhones? The new one is really smart but the rest are just really bad imitations.

There all a bunch of children tbh as much as I love apple products I despise the company they have no morals at all, the funniest thing is that a large factor of apple products cOntain samsung components which just takes the piss.

Apple state there innovation of complete new ideas which isn't true they create new products not a idea, a iPod is a music player a iPhone is a mobile phone etc etc hardly a new innovation of a 'idea' just a extension of what already exists but like I said I do love there products as the quality is next to none. Apple just need to stop being cry baby's over everything others do, Samsung are the biggest electronic company on the market today something apple has a fair amount of catching to do although apple are the biggest profitable company on the market so probs won't take them long.

Theres a finacial link between renault and samsung.

Just thought i'd pass that on.

Hope it does not impact on samsungs warrenty dept :smiley: