Scorpion non resonated exhaust

As above, whatched YT vids but all they always show is some stationary bouncing off the limiter action along with a run past the camera again banging it off the limiter.

I am interested in the cabin noise from the non-resonated, is it loud (agreed 'LOUD' is subjective), does it boom? How is it on the motorway?

I had a bad example of buying a new KTEc system for my previous 172 cup, that was boomy, horrible, and generally made me feel sick everytime i drove it - wont be making that mistake again!

How does the Non-Res compare to the Resonated?

I have non-res scorpion with decat & toyo mani. Obviously that is really loud & droney! Can get you a vid if you're interested.

I have non-res scorpion with decat & toyo mani. Obviously that is really loud & droney! Can get you a vid if you're interested.
Have you always run it with this setup? Decat may increase noise, not sure about the toyo mani + noise increases

Have you always run it with this setup? Decat may increase noise, not sure about the toyo mani + noise increases

I have the toyo mani on an otherwise standard system, and it only increased the noise by a tiny amount, and that's with powerflex mounts fitted at the same time.
If it's your daily driver i'd personally stay away from non-res systems as for me it would be unbearable.

I have the toyo mani on an otherwise standard system, and it only increased the noise by a tiny amount, and that's with powerflex mounts fitted at the same time.
If it's your daily driver i'd personally stay away from non-res systems as for me it would be unbearable.
Cheers , thought it might be too much but thanks for confirming.

It may increase a tad as it has the pre-cat delete. I've always run this setup so I guess it's no help to you :worried:

Would you be able to upload a video of the sound anyway? I am really interested in how it all sounds together