Seeing Al Murray

richandgem

Platinum Member
We are seeing the pub land lord tonight at Nottingham royal concert hall. I can wait, we both love live comedy and find him very funny.

So I'm just sitting in a hotel room drinking wine, before going for cocktails and food at the Hard Rock cafe. I shall report back later with our verdict :smile:

I was thinking about going to see him at my local comedy club, will be good to have your feedback, have fun :smile:

Enjoy it dude!!!

It might just be me, but I really don't find him funny at all, I really don't lol!

Well don't get too drunk will you, or mouse will scuttle into your room and nibble your toes :wink:

Jealous much!

I would love to see him live he is immensely funny! I hope you aren't in the first couple of rows though... lol :rofl:

Al murray is this the guy that usually does stand up with a pint in his hand?

Well I have just about recovered from what turned into a heavy night lol

He was brilliant, we both had a real laugh and as a bonus we got to meet him afterwards
72964bba.jpg

Not the funniest live stand up I've seen (Dara O'Briain takes that title for me) but still amazing and I'd definitely recommend going to see him

haha what a guy, i saw him last year at the grand in leeds, i agree that he's not the greatest but he's still really good. the poor guys in the front row got ripped all night though, was starting to feel sorry for them by the end