Service and MOT

My MOT is due mid May and I've been calling about a few places to get some prices.
My car is 2009, I know Cambelt is next year.
But what should I be looking for in price and what they should be doing?

Just called them and they have the best deal at the mo.
Gold service with fully synthetic oil curtesy car £189 and mot £25.

service is £155 with renaults fixed pricing then £30-£35 mot and should give free curtsey car on their insurance but with a big excess and an option of a paid waver.

When I got my car serviced by Renault in March on the £189 gold service with courtesy car, insurance was included in the price. I was advised that the difference between the £149 interim service and £189 gold service was; synthetic oil, courtesy car, including insurance, and full valet.

Depending on miles (Mine was 36k service, 2009 Clio 200) they will probably recommend inspecting / changing the plugs. They originally quoted me something ridiculous like £90 when I booked it in, but only charged me £49 in the end which is the price they quote on their website.

They also recommended cabin filter, which is easy enough to do yourself, a brake fluid change, which had already been done, and a coolant change, and advised me that the cambelt and water pump needed to be changed at 6yrs.

I'm sure if you were to ring them up and point out the one a little drive away that just happens to be near where you work [emoji6] does do fixed price and were to ask for it they might just be able to some how come up with that price.