Service kit for rear CALIPERS

Hello does anyone know if you can buy a service kit for the rear callipers, I've got a problem with my drivers side rear keep sticking and just not working very well. I've replaced the pads etc but still doesn't work very well

thanks martin.

Strip them down give a good clean then coat the back of the pads etc with copper grease there maybe just sticking mate. Either that or it's a new calliper

Hello just been up the garage to investigate a little more. its hard to explain, I've found out the hand brake sticks on after you pulled it up then released. I'm thinking the hand brake cable is a little rusty inside as its a 56 reg clio, I've tired to spray wd40 down the tube that the wire sits in. but didn't really work because of the seal etc.

After releasing the handbrake lever from inside the car i can see the lever for the caliper is still engaged but i only have to pull on the caliper lever a little for it 2 spring back and release the pads.

thanks

Had the similar issue with mine. The handbrake cable pulls a leaver but the bit it pivots on (looks like a bolt) gets gunked up and was causing it to not release fully. The delightful chap at my local garage scraped the crap out from between the leaver and bolt bit, sprayed in a load of lube while I worked the handbrake. It didn't free it up at first but braking a few times helped free it up and now everything works again.

disconnect the cable from the caliper and see if its free to move?

as for the caliper handbrake lever - might be worth whislt the cable is off - moving it backwards and forwards and use some wd40 on the pivot to see if it frees off :thumbup1: