Shocked at vauxhalls px price!!!

Px against a £11,995 08 reg Corsa Vxr, a complete boredom thing mind you but was totally shocked at the outcome..............

Mines a 57reg r27, 33k miles.

£9280!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost tempted to ask what they'd buy it outright for lol!

Wasn't expecting that, mind you neither was the salesman!

The dealer in Haywards Heath offered me £6500 for my full fat 07 plate with 33k on it at the time!

The Corsa VXR is a very very good car also. I will one day have another one, but thats a good price they've gave you.

The Clio might have to go due to working less hours so no way trading up! Just a bit curious what they're trading at! Got the impression they really wanted rid fo the Corsa

was the corsa over priced? i know sometimes theyll take a grand from the profit on the car your looking to buy and add it onto the value they offer for your p/x to get a sale.

Thats a fantastic offer, although I think the corsa vxr lookms to much of a teenage lads car. Just my opinion. I think the RS 197 / 200 appears more mature

Px against a £11,995 08 reg Corsa Vxr, a complete boredom thing mind you but was totally shocked at the outcome..............

Mines a 57reg r27, 33k miles.

£9280!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost tempted to ask what they'd buy it outright for lol!

Wasn't expecting that, mind you neither was the salesman!

I have got a corsa C SXI and saving up for an albi blue 197.

In regards to your query on how much corsa VXR go for brand new, you are looking at 13,000. even now.

I would rather put that money to a brand new clio 200 mate, no question about it :smiley: Not just because i fancy a change from Vauxhall, but because the 200 looks more mature, nicer and performs alot better. Renault are the top dogs when it comes to sports hot hatch's

But I did get to drive one for a week in North Scotland - what a nice little thing to drive about it was :smile:

Yes, i'd have one, not too bad :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions