Show me you're Sprint Spoilers

Hi guys

As the title says please. Looking at getting one and all I've ever seen them on are White 197's. Plus the K-Tec pictures aren't great.

So just asking if anyone has some pictures to show off.

Scott.

That looks awesome.

Gives me an idea of what itd look like on my 200 as its a cup with ultras and lowered if I'm not mistaken?

I like this spoiler; does anyone have any idea what K-Tek charge to supply, paint Ultra Red) and fit one of these? It is more aggressive than the GT spoiler but far less 'boy' than the Cup spoiler...

I like this spoiler; does anyone have any idea what K-Tek charge to supply, paint Ultra Red) and fit one of these? It is more aggressive than the GT spoiler but far less 'boy' than the Cup spoiler...

I believe spray shack are currently looking at doing a group buy on these. Think it's 270 sprayed and delivered.

Hi guys

As the title says please. Looking at getting one and all I've ever seen them on are White 197's. Plus the K-Tec pictures aren't great.

So just asking if anyone has some pictures to show off.

Scott.

get yourname down scott on the sprayshack group buy theres 2 names down allready 3more and we have a bargin!

Anyone got one of these fitted in Ultra red? Would it look better in black - my new car has an I.D. Deep Black roof.....