silver top center display - help

Hi

Can someone help me.

Bought item from ebay (the clock/radio display on the top center of the dash) Item listed was the standard painted silver but seller shipped a plastic black one and insistant that the item listed is not silver and its the 'camera/light'

can someone who have a silver one kindly post a pic on here please.

They offered refund on the basis that I pay the return postage. I'm not happy with the seller comms when they are clearly wrong and out of principle they should pay for the lot!

clear self reminder why I stopped using ebay for a while.

Never seen a silver one mate.

If his listing said silver and the picture looked silver with no disclaimer that the picture was not a good representaion then you are fully within your rights to open up the issue with eBay.

Did it say on the listing No Refunds or Returns at buyers expense??

Wouldn't matter if it did mate, by listing an item for sale on eBay you agree to abide by their terms and conditions. If the item has been mis-represented then the seller doesn't have a leg to stand on and should front the cost of the return postage.

Wouldn't matter if it did mate, by listing an item for sale on eBay you agree to abide by their terms and conditions. If the item has been mis-represented then the seller doesn't have a leg to stand on and should front the cost of the return postage.

Don't you raise your voice at me young Fernadez lol

cheers guys.. i could argue but for the sake of a few ££ going too keep and leave neg feedback. :smile: more satisfaction that way hehe

plus clio going back.. another breakdown on sunday same fault again.. so bits/spares that i bought up soon for grabs. focusing on dealer instead ..

clio was brief and fun