singapore gp

simple answer.... yes.

Its getting harder for him to win races, but if were being realistic Red Bull still have the fastest car (just) and they very rarely make a mistake, add that to a racing driver, who, given an empty race track is VERY fast.

simple answer.... yes.

Its getting harder for him to win races, but if were being realistic Red Bull still have the fastest car (just) and they very rarely make a mistake, add that to a racing driver, who, given an empty race track is VERY fast.

his pass on alonso at monza was an epic move!

theres one thing...his points lead is out of reach now

He does have moments of greatness, I wouldn't take that away from him. I've nothing against the guy (seems a nice fella TBH) but for me he's cut from a different cloth to the likes of Alonso, Hamilton, Button at the top of the field. There's no teeth, no grit, just speed...

- Vettel has to be on the Singapore podium to become champion.
- if Alonso is on the podium, Vettel can’t do it.
- if Hamilton wins, Vettel can’t do it.

The detail:
To become champion, Vettel requires one of the following three scenarios:
1. Vettel wins; Alonso 4th or lower; Button/Webber 3rd or lower.
2. Vettel 2nd; Hamilton 3rd or lower; Alonso 8th or lower; Button/Webber 5th or lower.
3. Vettel 3rd; Hamilton 4th or lower; Alonso 9th or lower; Button/Webber 7th or lower

Ive got a feeling Vettel will win this race. But tbh i root for Hamilton everytime. Some people love him and some people hate him but for me he is a beast of a driver.

Ive got a feeling Vettel will win this race. But tbh i root for Hamilton everytime. Some people love him and some people hate him but for me he is a beast of a driver.

same here - just shame they havent been able to race wheel-to-wheel

I wish i'd put a bet on with my podium predictions:001_rolleyes:

Hamilton really needs to sort out his on track attitude / arrogance, if he's to stand a chance of winning another world title imo.

I wish i'd put a bet on with my podium predictions:001_rolleyes:

Hamilton really needs to sort out his on track attitude / arrogance, if he's to stand a chance of winning another world title imo.

yeh you should have!!!

as for hamilton - that "touch" with massa was nothing really - he locked up going for it and touched him - just racing - theres been far worse happen and drivers get away with it - massa is content to drive round and not race....

vettel is a brilliant driver, and his qualifying laps are amazing. His ability to get the car off the line for me is impressive. Hes like a machine, no emotion during the race, everythings calculated and precise. Opposite of Hamilton, who i think is an arrogant little ****. Overly aggressive and thinks hes superiour to everyone else whos ever driven an F1 car. I prefer Button to Hamilton.

Don't know what Massa & Hamilton was all about that weekend. I think Massa should know that Hamilton is quicker so should let him pass if massa can't keep up.

It was good race!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dawesy0712 Spotted 3
jostheboss Motorsport 0