Slippy Pedals and sloped parking

Cal

Gold Member
Basically i parked on a down slope the other day and there wasn't much room between the front of the car and the wall, with me having slippy shoes and the steel pedals the inevitable happened and i slipped off the clutch and didn't break in time. the damage isn't really that bad but wondered if anyone could help with how i would go about fixing it? ( the side of the bumper was already hanging off when i brought the car jus some info on that would be good too)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

the grills you can only tell there not lined up when looking at it from a certain angle but because i know they're not right it bothers me!

any help appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_9325.jpg
    IMG_9325.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_9327.jpg
    IMG_9327.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_9328.jpg
    IMG_9328.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_9342.jpg
    IMG_9342.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 133
Go to the "how to" section and look at the removing the bumper post everything should click back in if you loosen the bolts adjust everything and retighten or remove the hole thing and put it back on. Failing that a non rip-off body shop can do it for you for a cost probably less that a Renault dealer would charge and if a clip is broken or something like that they will know a way around it.

i've tried pushing it all back into place but it's not clicking or holding back it always drops down gonna take the bumper off the weekend and then go from there i know a guy who runs a bodyshop i can take it too if the clips are broke which i believe they are

Its easy to remove the bumper so dont worry too much about that, looks as above like its just popped off a bit.

Pull the grills off and have a look behind them, mine sit like that and on mine it's due the latticed bit behind the grills snapping.

Similar Thread Suggestions