So what's your job?

A car mechanic for planes is basically what it is. Apart from there lots more paperwork and many, many rules.

Must be quite impressive to work on aeroplanes, although very highly pressured?? With all the rules, it must be so important to get things absolutely spot on, very little tolerance for errors?

A car mechanic for planes is basically what it is. Apart from there lots more paperwork and many, many rules.

Hope we never see you on an episode of Aircraft Investigation then...
Seriously, what a massively pressurised job, don't envy you at all!

Must be quite impressive to work on aeroplanes, although very highly pressured?? With all the rules, it must be so important to get things absolutely spot on, very little tolerance for errors?

Yeh there can be times where there's a lot of angry people trying to shout at you. There is times where you do need to be mega careful, but a lot of the time they're surprising tough. I know it sounds bad but you can quite often be amazed that things haven't fell off or burst.

Reactions: Jimmy
Yeh there can be times where there's a lot of angry people trying to shout at you. There is times where you do need to be mega careful, but a lot of the time they're surprising tough. I know it sounds bad but you can quite often be amazed that things haven't fell off or burst.

Well thats nice to know!!!! :lol:

Reactions: petercronin
It is, but only because we bring it in ourselves, the stuff you usually get on planes is rank. That's the test of a good engineer, are they a coffee connoisseur.

See - thats why your an Engineer on a different level to me.

I'm more of a biscuit expert. Doesn't matter to me what i'm dunking it in. The biscuit is primary - the liquid is secondary :smile:

Reactions: petercronin
See - thats why your an Engineer on a different level to me.

I'm more of a biscuit expert. Doesn't matter to me what i'm dunking it in. The biscuit is primary - the liquid is secondary :smile:

Oh yeah, whats the preference then? Cant beat a google chocolate hobnob for me!

Chocolate hobnob is a good choice: but a little mainstream Chris. Solid - but lacks a hint of flair...... :smile:

Lemon puffs, Florentine (Google those puppies !) and Fox's crunch creams is where its at for me.