Social media picture thread

No, as I'm German and our sarcasm detectors are turned off by default. That's why you've to indicate with a smiley to make sure we'll get it.

A self-mocking German with a great sense of humour :smile:

Whatever next ? Hell.....all us English folk might stop moaning about the weather, the queue in the Post Office and how pathetic our National football team is if this carries on :sunglasses:

Reactions: Marsch and Big Ben
I'm actually 1/4 British. My grandpa on my father's side was one of these guys comming over to cure the guys with the stiff right arm disease. We unfortunately don't know much more than that. :disappointed:

What? Don't mention the war you say? Tooooo late. :laughing:
My best pal of 43 year lives in Frankfurt

I'm actually 1/4 British. My grandpa on my father's side was one of these guys comming over to cure the guys with the stiff right arm disease. We unfortunately don't know much more than that. :disappointed:

What? Don't mention the war you say? Tooooo late. :laughing:

I suggest you don't look in the Formula 1 thread - theres some german bashing in there :relaxed:

Reactions: peter
That thing really is a master piece isn't it? I mean look at the interior. The selection of the materials and what is coloured black and what red. Simply a perfect combination. Hell, even the brackets for arresting the backrest got painted. Somebody really put a lot of thought, effort and money into this. The only thing that maybe could be improved are the chrome exhaust tips but that's it.

Reactions: Chris
That thing really is a master piece isn't it? I mean look at the interior. The selection of the materials and what is coloured black and what red. Simply a perfect combination. Hell, even the brackets for arresting the backrest got painted. Somebody really put a lot of thought, effort and money into this. The only thing that maybe could be improved are the chrome exhaust tips but that's it.

Thats being picky!