Some nice words about our club

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Here's an email I received from Tony Harrison, our photographer at our How Fast @ Bedfors event on Saturday

Hi Mike

We both enjoyed the afternoon, its nice to see a car club that’s about having fun, and it looked like that’s what you all had.

I have not uploaded any pics yet, I was finishing off our Donington track day photos first http://www.flickr.com/photos/opentrack-track-days/sets/72157631356490386/

Also I was waiting to see if your were setting up a Flickr account, then I can upload them directly to your own account.

I have attached one of the photos taken of your group, thought I looked quiet good with the low sun behind you all

It is direct from the camera so might benefit from a little photoshop.

The shots I took of you all at the end with the cars, I also shot in Raw format (magazines sometimes prefer this format) but as they are around 33mb each would take a while to email

Once you have set up your Flickr account, send me the user name and password and we will upload them, from Friday I should have 60mb broadband so this will speed things up.

Regards

Tony Harrison

How nice is that!?! :smile:

Only spoke to Tony a little as he was out and about most of the time but he seemed a really nice guy. I'm glad we made the right impression. :thumbsup:

Yes, they seemed like very nice guys. Very approachable and always seemed happy to be there which made it all very relaxed :smile:.

Didn't really get a chance to speak with them either though they were out in the fields shooting all day. Looking forward to the pics :smile:

yeah top guys,very laid back,especially at the end when we all started going nuts and revving our engines and the odd burn out,haha so childish but who cares...

i have to say guys that this is the only forum i've ever been on but from what a few of my mates tell me all others are very bitchy,apparently they just spend all day blowing there own trumpets and are unwilling to help others,i've had nothing but sound and helpfull advice from you guys,met some great people and had some truely awesome days out,so even when i do change my car in the future i will certainly be staying on this forum