Sometimes it's the little things...

When it rains, and you open the front windows you don't get a river of water pouring into the car. God bless you Renault and your snazzy windscreen seal design team :smile:
Has anyone else noticed any neat little touches on the car that make u go yeah, now that's a good idea?

Lol, what was your last car, a model T?

Almost, a 1986 C reg Renault 5 GT turbo :smiley: Every car I've owned and just about driven does it though, water that the wipers displaces running across the drivers window. It used to drip straight onto the electric window switches in my pug 406 coupe, nice!

Fair enough, completely agree that compared to older cars, the Clio has a lot of very modern touches.

Even on my Puma when you opened the boot, if it was wet then the water would run into the boot area.

it does still drip in thou, which is a pain, thats why i brought some wind/rain deflectors

Yes, I love that little lip!!! It also stops you getting squirted by the washer jets if you have the windows down. :wink:

I'm also a fan of the drivers side sunvisor having a mirror on it, only the French do this.

There are some nice touches, sadly they didn't do such a good job with the wiper arms fouling the bonnet if you lift them off the screen

There are some nice touches, sadly they didn't do such a good job with the wiper arms fouling the bonnet if you lift them off the screen

Yeah, that is quite annoying when you're trying to wash the screen or change the blades.

I'm also a fan of the drivers side sunvisor having a mirror on it, only the French do this.

My old BMW 520d had them on both sides - the clio's probably got it 'cause they could'nt be bothered making one without for the RHD models :rofl:

I didn't think you could lift them off the screen, only up a few degrees, no?

Yup, few degrees and thats it, real PITA :thumbdown:

About 10mm if you're careful of the edge of the bonnet. One seems to lift more than the other though.

Hahaha, oh yeah, didn't think of the LHD/RHD thing!!! :smiley:

If you turn on ignition, turn on wipers and then turn off ignition when they get to the vertical position you can completely lift up the passenger side one.

Or apparently they lift up with the bonnet open but I haven't tried this yet

can you do that with the push button start though? i dont think you can turn on and off the ignition that quick with the button start